For many individuals and families, the end of the year is a joyful occasion, but this is no the case for everyone. For families who are struggling to make ends meet, however, they sometimes find themselves facing battles that are very challenging. From medical bills that are overwhelming to monies that are lost to an ill advised real estate or stock investment, there are times when you need the help of litigation attorneys to find the solutions that they need.
From probate litigation attorneys to help navigate through a complicated will to securities fraud attorneys to help decide if you have a case, it is often necessary to get legal advice if you want to find the help that you need. Financial challenges are scary, but there are times when you are able to get the help that you need for the challenges that you face. Consider these facts and figures about the many times when it is important to connect with an experienced legal advisor who might be able to help you find the solutions that you need. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when it might be in your best interest to seek out the help of legal counsel:
- There were 633 corporate fraud pending cases as of the year 2014.
- There were 26,823 securities brokerages in the U.S. as of the year 2015.
- $63 billion was the total payroll wages of U.S. securities brokerages in 2015.
- The SEC charged Deutsche Bank AG in 2015 with filing misstated financial reports during the financial crisis . Deutsche Bank agreed to pay a $55 million penalty.
- The SEC filed a record 755 enforcement actions in fiscal year 2014 covering a wide range of misconduct, and obtained orders totaling $4.16 billion in disgorgement and penalties, according to preliminary figures.
If you are facing a difficult end to the year 2018 and you have legal complications that you are facing, it is important to make sure that you are getting experienced legal advise about any challenges that you may face so that you can understand the options that you may have available to you.