You never thought that you would be starting 2019 looking for a criminal attorney. The night that your husband called you from jail saying that he had been ticketed with a drunk driving offense for the third time, you feared that this would not be the kind of year that you were looking forward to. When you are a parent, however, you do what you have to do to help your children out, even if those children are now adults.
From DUI lawyers to criminal attorneys, there are plenty of resources if you find yourself in need of legal advice. Finding the right resource, however, is often the secret to getting the results that you need. With the use of the most experienced attorney or lawyer you can find yourself in a place where you can see the options that are available to you.
The Most Experienced Legal Defense Team Can Help You Find the Help That You Need
Unfortunately, an average drunk driver has driven while intoxicated 80 times before the first arrest. When drunk driving becomes a habit, however, the fact of the matter is that there are a number of implications that can be difficult to handle. Finding the legal advice that you need so that you understand the options that are available to you can help you navigate what will obviously be very challenging times.
Although fewer than 4,000 people are arrested each day, people drive drunk almost 300,000 times on those same days. When the arrest does happen, it is important to find the legal help that will allow you to find the best results. Consider some of these other facts and figures about the many times when people find themselves in need of legal advice:
- Aperson is injured in a drunk driving crash every two minutes.
- Nearly 90 people died each day in motor vehicle crashes in the year 2014. In addition, another 6,400 people were injured.
- Aside from drunk driving, there are also a number of injuries that are caused by distracted driving. In fact, at any given daylight moment across America, as many as 660,000 drivers are using cell phones or manipulating electronic devices while they are driving.
- A DUI conviction can cost $20,000 or more.
- In 2014, 32,675 people died in motor vehicle crashes, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- That 2014 number was down 0.7% from 32,894 in 2013, according to the same National Highway Traffic Safety Administration report.
Parenting never ends, and if you find yourself in a situation where you need to get the help of a criminal defense lawyer it is important to make sure that you find someone who has the most experienced legal representative that you can find Criminal attorneys often specialize in certain kinds of cases, so it is important to find someone who is known for the area where you need legal help.